Why Pupil Support?
Getting it right for every child (GIRFEC). Supporting families by making sure children and young people can receive the right help, at the right time, from the right people.
The aim is to help them to grow up feeling loved, safe and respected so that they can realise their full potential.
In School Support
- Pupil Support Team including PSW
- HWB teaching programme
- Literacy programmes
- Numeracy programmes
- ASN interventions
- Inclusion and Wellbeing Service
- Social Work
- Skills Development Scotland
- Supporting achievement
- Building resilience
- Making choices
- Skills for future and world of work
- Opportunity recognition
- Relationships (RSHP)
- Planning for choices and changes
- Mental, emotional, social and physical wellbeing
- Physical Education, Physical Activity and Sport
- Food and Health
- Substance Misuse